Mila Reynaud (Born July 12th, 1964, in Berlin, ) is a French American photographer who covered plenty of Music events in Europe and in the US for two decades.
She spent her childhood in the South of France, she studied furtively photography in Marseille, at the EFET Ecole de Photographie in 1982, also Mila attended Ecole des beaux-Arts Paris (France) in 1984 to study painting. Mila's most important artistic training would come from the Bauhaus teaching at Atelier Clouet in Paris, 1983. She considers herself a self-taught photographer, having learned her craft more through personal research and practical experiences behind the camera these three past decades.
Mila worked as a photographer for European music labels, music TV Channel MCM, and staff music photographer for Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender in the US for years.
Also, her work has been published in international music magazines, and on album covers as well.
She constantly showing up her photography for diverse projects in Art Galleries, she's for now focused on Landscapes Photography.
Mila is based in Los Angeles, California.
*Lou Reed: Caught Between the Stars show at the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts until 4 March 2023
*CALIFORNIA LOVE March 2021 curated by Michael Rababy, HIVE Gallery Downtown Los Angeles, California
*CAR CULTURE Feb 2021 Juried by Bryan Barcena, Assistant Curator The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), at Orange County Center for Contemporary Art (OCCCA)
*California Love Nov 2020 - A Visual Mixtape, 4 photographs published in a 320-page hardcover book, published by Cali Editions with Los Angeles Center of Photography
*CRISIS MODE Nov 2020 Juried by Lucia Olubunmi Momoh, Curatorial Assistant UC Berkeley Art Museum, Orange County Center for Contemporary Art (OCCCA)
*OCCCA @ 40 Online Exhibition 2020 celebrating the 40 years of Orange County Center for Contemporary Art
* Music for your Eyes 2018 Peter Frank Juror Orange County Center for Contemporary Art (OCCCA)
* Art as Protest 2017 Orange County Center for Contemporary Art (OCCCA)
* Month of Photography LA 2017 ANALOGUE PORTRAIT PROJECT - AN OFFICIAL MOPLA EXHIBITION
* Cannibal Flower Groups show - 15 Year Anniversary 2016
* LA ART Party Cannibal Flower Downtown LA 2014
* Solo Video performance “Human Screens Experience” at the Lacen Gallery LA 2013
* ART DON'T SLEEP Presents Cannibal Flower Groups show - 15 Year Anniversary 2013